The Pleasant Hill Fire Company in conjunction with West Manheim Township is currently accepting applications to create a hire list for part time EMT/Firefighter candidates. The candidate’s primary responsibility will be EMS responses with the occasional opportunity for fire suppression.
We are seeking motivated individuals with the following up to date certifications:
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Dipolma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Dept. of Transportation Medical/Physical Card
- PA EMT-B with (2 years experience preferred)
- EVOC/EMSVO certification in PA
- Haz-Mat Operations
- NIMS 700 & 800
- Basic Vehicle Rescue Awareness (BVRA)
- Interior Firefighting Training (2 years experience preferred)
Eligible Applicants will be required to take and pass: PA State Criminal Background Check, FBI Fingerprinting and Background Check, PA Child Abuse Clearance, Drug/Alcohol Screening.
Interested parties should send a resume along with the completed West Manheim Township employment application to EMS Captain, Ashley Clousher at aclousher@Comcast.net or mail to her attention to 2941 Baltimore Pike, Hanover, PA 17331.